Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I forgive the egg-thrower

Moments ago while I was doing my quiet time, someone from the ground floor through an egg into my room (2nd floor).

I was noting down a bible verse and then, "piak". A shattered egg on my floor, just below my cupboard. The broken shell was here and there and the affected area was flooded with egg white and yolk.

=====

Earlier on in the day I read that God uses circumstances to develop our character. He places unlovely people around us to cultivate love in us. He places us in chaos and disorder to seek true peace from Him.

And He puts troublemakers around me to mature in me patience and tolerance.

People who sin and trespass on you with malicious intent.

=====

I flipped His Word and this verse came out:

13 Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Col 3

Praise the Lord!


Dear God:
  • You have once again upped my patience
  • You were there to help me forgive others
  • because of You, I didn't curse that person
  • thank You, for providing me with this circumstance.
Dear egg-thrower:
  • you are forgiven
  • please do not waste food
  • may God impress in you the value of food and provision
  • don't do this to others (the consequences may be worse)
Amen.

No comments: