Monday, April 30, 2007

Bluntly Speaking 2

How are you going to spend your holidays?
==============================

Yes, I know. Unwind, relax, seat back, space out, daydream, do whatever you want to do, etc.

But what EXACTLY do you want to do?

Uh-huh, you can chill out, go out, watch movies, hang out, party, sleepover, stay up all night and all that...but don't tell me that's all you have for 100+ days. If so, that's very sad.

Honestly, if you don't really have any plans for the holidays, I can assure you that you won't really be doing and accomplishing much.

At the end of the day, ask yourself, "How can I effectively maximise my free time?"

To be frank, count the number of days in your holidays, remove 1/3 (that's for sleeping) and the remainder is what you have left. Not really that much, right?

No comments: