Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bluntly Speaking 3

It's the heart, not the song
===================

I'm simply tired and quite sick of the fact that you avoid some worship songs because you either don't like them or they're 'over-used' in certain context.

Well, let me tell you. It's the heart that matters, not the song. I'm sure you know that, but head knowledge is not enough. It's gotta be proven in your thought processing and actions.

And if you think that only certain formula or method or style is suitable to worship God, you're so wrong. If you think that this way works because you're comfortable with it, you're also wrong.

How much does your worship cost you? If it costs you nothing, then you won't be giving your best.

I've struggled with certain songs which I rather avoid, but if it's about God (and it should be), then so be it. I'm sick and tired of being stuck in programmes and structure that limit and constrict my freedom to worship God.

"If the Son has set you free, you are free indeed." How free are you? A lot? A little? Or you just don't wanna talk about it?

Programmes are fine, but if you're placing them higher in priority than God Himself, you better watch out.

I've enough of your bullshit.

I hate your ways, but I still love you. Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is something which I have to make a stand for. God deserves to be worshipped wholeheartedly. I'm just defending this.

No comments: