Sunday, April 16, 2006

Daddy's home and he asks his 4 kids whatever they want.

Child A: I want a toy train set!
Child B: I would like to have the Luke Skywalker action figure.
Child C: I want to go to Disneyland, Dad.
Child D: Daddy, I want you!

What is provision compared to the provider?

I want to be like Child D. So what if I have the train set which I always dreamed of? If it's broken, it's gone. But if I have Daddy, I don't have to worry about anything at all.

I want to lean on God, and on God only.

33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6

Because once I have Him, I don't have to worry about anything else.

25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear...34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6

Because once I have Him, certain things of this world (like fame, fortune, pleasure, power, etc) would seem trivial compared to what I can get from Him.

Not my will but His be done.

No comments: