Saturday, February 07, 2009

I resolve...

I, Dominic Soh Weixiang...

...resolve to live wholeheartedly in all things that I do and all roles that I take on, for the glory of God.


Mark 12:30 - Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Colossians 3:23 - Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.


Even above:

- loving my neighbour as myself
- desiring to see breakthrough, revival, miracles, etc
- reward or recognition
- meeting the needs of others
- fulfilling my responsibilities
- honoring a commitment
- the sense of duty
- obligations
- making my superiors and leaders proud
- the desire for excellence
- setting an excellent example for others
- following orders/instructions
- the process of training, stretching
- morality
- preserving my integrity...

...I want to do all things OUT OF my love for God.

No comments: